Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Hug at a Time

You can see it on their faces.

Something that can't be faked or fudged.

Bought or sold.

Jim and Dawna founded their company back in 1979 with a single goal in mind:

To give people real value when helping them find the car of their dreams.

Jim Gilbert's Wheels & Deals is the little dealership that could, growing from 2 people to more than 32. It has been singled out for the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Excellence Award and the legend continues to grow with the evolution of a state-of-the-art customer service centre that is reaching out to hug its customers on a daily basis.

Date: June 1, 2010 4:40:06 PM EDT
To: gilbert@wheelsanddeals.ca
Subject: Re: Wheels and Deals Service Center


Hi Jim,

I've always been a fan on how you do your customer service, we bought our Saturn from you last year so I was fully aware on how you do business. few weeks ago I've stop in the service center and talked to Mark about servicing my civic with you guys even thought I didn't buy it from you ....Mark simply looked at me with a friendly smiled and said...well of course...we've chatted a few minutes and I came back home. I showed up this morning and Mark remembered my name...I know it's a minor detail, but it means a lot from a customer point of view!.....Every business should have a Mark! But I'm sure you're fully aware of that:)
You can be sure of one thing my next vehicle will be bought from you.Even went last week and spoke with john (another great employee) for a few minutes,Test drove a jeep compass..but I don't think my timing is right to change car right now...I'd be loosing to much money on my civic.
Ones more thing, I'm really impress with the young guy who was doing the shuttle service today, he was cool!
Thanks, and looking forward to do business in the future!
Yves,


The way Jim and Dawna Gilbert see it, doing business is an honor and a privilege. Not a right. Maybe, that's why doing business with Jim Gilbert's Wheels and Deals feels like you're doing business with family. It also explains why they have such little staff turnover, since happy sales and service professionals like Mark Embleton (the one in the back of the photo) equals happy customers, which is why so many car shoppers are discovering a seamless experience at Wheels and Deals.

"Seamless" in the sense that the internal culture and operations are aligned to what is being promised in the external marketing.




Crafting a seamless brand is one of the key reasons why Jim Gilbert's Wheels and Deals has been voted as the #1 used car dealer in the kingdom by readers of Fredericton's Daily Gleaner. It's also why the business has experienced dramatic sales growth over the past 5 years and a magical surge in brand awareness that makes it second to none in its category.

Perhaps, this explains what you see in their faces at Jim Gilbert's Wheels and Deals.

Where they aim to do business one hug at a time.


"Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends"
WALT DISNEY


http://www.gairmaxwell.com/

http://www.seamlessbrand.com/

No comments: