Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seamless in Vegas: Tumbling Dice Tuesday

This week, TSB is blogging from the majestic MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada as we go behind-the-scenes at the 2010 PropertyGuys.com National Conference.

In today's segment, we hear from the guy in charge of keeping a well-oiled franchise machine running. Author of "The Wealthy HomeSeller", he is the Chief Operating Officer of one of Canada's most-admired franchise systems ... Dale Betts.



The PropertyGuys.com National Conference at the MGM Grand represents a milestone for these renegades of Canadian real estate. The Moncton, NB-based company can now lay claim to sharing a venue that has featured more than its share of world-class performers, including an English act that has rolled through several times with one of the best Vegas-themed songs ever performed.



"Honey, got no money, I'm all sixes and sevens and nines. Say now, baby, I'm the rank outsider, you can be my partner in crime. But baby, I can't stay, you got to roll me and call me the tumblin' dice"
JAGGER/RICHARDS

http://www.seamlessbrand.com/

No comments: