Today marks the 100th consecutive business day there has been a posting for you to discover thought-provoking ideas about uncommonly remarkable people and seamless brands.
Hopefully, these postings have been of some value.
From where we sit, the value has been immeasurable.
This initial foray into the world of social media has provided us with insight we may not have otherwise gained with respect to the "Groundswell" and the digital forces that are changing the way we communicate and do business in the 21st Century.
For that, we are thankful to many, including:
- The "Morning Coach" JB Glossinger, who demonstrated to TSB readers why it's time to forget about selling to the many and start speaking to the one.
- The "Wizard of Ads" Roy H. Williams, who offered TSB readers a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the "inside story" behind the stunning re-branding success enjoyed by 2008 Canadian Franchise Association Award of Excellence winner, PropertyGuys.com
- Tyson Matheson and Janice Webster of WestJet who have provided TSB with key insight with respect to "seamless"branding and how to create an internal culture that drives external marketing efforts.
- The "Flirt Guru" Elizabeth Clark just for being her remarkable self.
- Social Media Mavens such as Andrew MacKinnon, Jason Falls, Amber MacArthur, Derek Hatchard and others too numerous to mention.
- Dan Martell of Spheric Technologies who was instrumental in getting this blog up and running in the first place. Could not do it without you brother!
- To the friendly and knowledgable staff in our TSB research department, otherwise known as Google, Wikipedia and YouTube.
And to the many faithful TSB readers like Darren Sears, Rick Nicholson, Ian Varty, Ken LeBlanc, Walter Melanson, Cheryl Karpen, Jeremy Demont, Debbie Allen, Steve MacDowall, Mike Shanks, Dave MacKenzie, Shannon Gavin, Marc Maurice, Pierre Martell, Kim George, Laura Booker, Eric Manning, Brenda Fair, Allan Power, Leanne Taylor, Steve Rae, Dale Betts, Don Schmincke, Kevin Donovan, Lynn Casey and hundreds of others all over the world that we have yet to meet in person, but hope we have positively impacted in some way. Many thanks to those who have forwarded these postings along to readers from as far away as Australia, Uruquay, Vietnam, Sweden, Nigeria, France, Spain and many other countries around the world. It would appear, Mr. "Purple Cow" himself, Seth Godin, was bang on about this "Tribes" thing.
TSB will be taking a short hiatus through the holiday season.
We will resume our postings on each business day, when the rubber hits the runway for what promises to a wildly unpredictable year, bright and early on Monday, January 5, 2009. We may not be feeding the world or solving global warming with this blog, but hopefully, TSB has fed your imagination and energized your spirit in a way that makes your day a little bit brighter.
Until next time,
"Music is still above all else the thing that does it for me" BOB GELDOF
But wait ... that's not all!
It would appear TSB's friends at PropertyGuys.com are counting the days!